- Versatile, elegant and sustainable. Crafted in ECONYL® thread nylon technique, the Lemenez down jacket for women expresses Moncler’s respect for the environment and is characterised by its resistant texture and its details made of recycled materials. The style features a detachable hood, functional pockets and a two-way zipper closure, allowing the fit to be personalised. The sleeve showcases a “Moncler born to protect” inscription embroidered with recycled thread.
- Down jacket for women
- Crafted in nylon technique with ECONYL® thread
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- Front with recycled two-way zipper closure
- Recycled fabric lining
- Detachable hood with recycled snap closures
- Hood with recycled yarn knit trim
- Pockets with recycled zipper closures
- Sleeve flap patch pocket with snap closure
- "Moncler born to protect" lettering embroidered with recycled thread on sleeve
- Felt Moncler logo and recycled thread on sleeve
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000