- Moncler’s iconic down jacket comes in a BIO-based and carbon neutral version. The fabric and accessories (zippers, buttons) that make up the jacket are of vegetable origin (castor beans) while the other components (down, wool, cotton) are of natural origin, an expression of Moncler’s continuous attention to the environment without sacrificing the garment’s quality and technicality. All the components are completely recyclable. The down jacket is carbon neutral, meaning that the CO₂ emissions generated during its life cycle are entirely offset through REDD+ certified projects focused on preserving the Amazon rainforest.
- BIO-based nylon fabric and downbag
- BIO-based zipper and buttons front closure
- Pockets with BIO-based zipper closures
- Chest pocket with BIO-based button closure
- Wool cuffs
- Down certified DIST (dist.moncler.com)
- Wool "BIO" patch
- The hang tags are made from Shiro Alga Carta created through the combination of FSC fibers and algae.
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool
BIO-based TechnologyThis is a BIO-based down jacket. Thanks to BIO-based technology the fabrics and accessories are all of vegetable origin (castor beans). The other components are of natural origin. All the materials come from renewable sources and are totally recyclable in order to guarantee the best use of resources.
& Comfort fit
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000