- With the Servieres, Moncler fully expresses its love for references. A reinterpretation of a historic ski jacket with a detachable patch that reproduces an original graphic from 1957, this outerwear piece combines nylon laqué with a nylon skier print which brings to mind the graphics from the 1968 Winter Olympic Games in Grenoble.
- Down quilted nylon skiers print jacket
- Nylon laqué band on chest with removable Moncler embroidered patch
- Coil zipper front closure
- Pockets with snap closures
- Felt Moncler logo
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000