Old-school touches and Sixties references come together in this refined jacket inspired by military uniforms with a markedly feminine twist. Gerbier is the winning combination of technical finishes and sheepskin insets that ensure thermal insulation against the harshest weather. A vaguely ethnic take on mountain apparel to be worn on the slopes or in the city.
- Product details
- "Performance & Style" model in 2-layer bi-stretch technical tricotine
- Down padding
- Double jetted pocket at front with waterproof zip
- Central fastening with two-way waterproof zip covered with a flap with logoed press-studs
- Maxi collar in 3-gauge half cardigan knit pure wool
- 3-gauge ribbed knit wool cuffs
- Seventies style A-line shape and fabric belt
- Windproof gaiter on the body in padded nylon with technical batting, logoed non-slip elastic at the bottom and logoed press-stud fastening
- Inner phone pocket with silicone cable port in the front left inner lining
- Logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 55% Polyester, 37% Acrylic, 8% Elastane / Spandex; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool; Collar rib: 100% Virgin wool
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.