- The Arpon is a jacket for boys that is perfect for a vacation to the mountains. Its technical and high-performance properties are represented by the nylon technique exterior and its waterproof details. However, the attention to design is what makes this outerwear a champion worthy of taking first place.
- Down filled stretch nylon technique and printed nylon technique jacket
- Solid 2-layer nylon technique top, sleeves and hood
- Solid fabric with smooth exterior
- Elbows with small boudin quilting
- 2-layer camouflage print nylon body
- Boudin quilted print
- Down filled hood with a smooth exterior detachable with a collar zipper closure
- Waterproof zipper closure
- Top of storm placket with contrast colour MONCLER graphic
- Nylon laqué lining
- Powder skirt with non-slip elastic and snap closures
- Vertical welt pockets and lift pass pocket with waterproof zipper closures
- Soft, stretch fabric wrist gaiters
- Rounded, slightly longer back hem compared to the front
- Tonal silicone Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
OUTER BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER SLEEVES : 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; OUTER UPPER PART: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000