With Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli, collection no. 1 of the Moncler Genius project, the Italian designer draws inspiration from the Madonnas of the Renaissance, stripping down the classic quilted outerwear piece to come up with its purest essence. The result is the Agnese, a jacket in nylon laqué that conceals an ultra-soft down filled core, where sportswear and couture are married in perfect harmony. The brand’s logo is added in a raised effect.
- Product details
- Down filled nylon laqué jacket with 10 cm high boudin quilting
- Tonal self-lining
- Die-cast zipper front closure
- Attached hood with metal toggle drawcord
- Interior zipper pocket
- Nylon technique powder skirt matching the lining with elastic hem
- Die-cast zipper welt pockets
- Raised tonal oversized Moncler logo on left sleeve, using a high frequency technique
- Floor length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.