The Lucrezia is the purest essence of quilted outerwear. A statuesque cape branded Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli, collection no. 1 of the Moncler Genius project, born from the collaboration between the Italian designer and Moncler. Inspired by the Madonnas of the Renaissance, the iconic laqué fabric intertwines with an ultra-soft down filled core in a harmony of sportswear and couture signed with a raised version of the brand’s logo.
- Product details
- Down filled nylon laqué cape with 10 cm high boudin quilting
- Tonal self-lining
- Die-cast zipper front closure and die-cast zipper side arm openings
- Attached hood with metal toggle drawcord
- Interior zipper pocket
- Nylon technique powder skirt matching the lining with elastic hem and snaps along the front closure
- Raised tonal oversized Moncler logo on left sleeve, using a high frequency technique
- Floor length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.