- Moncler always welcomes the challenge of textile experimentation when it comes to the winter wardrobe. The result never fails to amaze and the Bouregreg is proof. A long coat that is two garments in one: an eco-fur outerwear piece and a jacket in cotton extra léger with onion-shaped quilting and nylon laqué lining. A garment where maximalism helps to protect from the most inclement temperatures of the winter.
- Eco-fur long coat made up of two garments:
- Unquilted lined eco-fur exterior jacket with hook-and-eye front closure and two concealed side pockets
- Down filled extra léger cotton interior jacket with boudin quilting and nylon laqué lining
- Interior jacket with quilted attached hood and tonal braided drawcord that emerges from two embroidered eyelets
- Interior jacket with gunmetal-tone die-cast zipper closure covered by fabric storm placket
- Double pockets with gunmetal-tone die-cast zipper closures
- Interior jacket with tonal cotton herringbone ribbon trim
- Interior jacket with elastic interior drawcord waist
- Long length
PART A: EXTERIOR: 85% Acrylic, 15% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon;PART B: EXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.