Pinched in lines and the boudin quilting are the elements that make the Takaroa the next favourite jacket of fashionable girls. A must-have that plays with colour in its purest form to give an edge to the little leaders of tomorrow.
- Product details
- Down quilted lightweight Longue Saison nylon jacket
- Flared lines
- Attached hood, boudin quilting, contrast woven binding
- Contrast colour die-cast zipper asymmetrical closure
- Die-cast zipper gusset partial collar closure
- Contrast colour die-cast zipper pockets
- Medium length
- Felt Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.