- This backpack from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, is a bold, versatile accessory designed for travel, the outdoors, and for moving around the city. Crafted in nylon with a faux suede base, the two-way zipper top closure, a spacious front pocket, slider buckle straps to adjust expansion, and adjustable shoulder straps guarantee optimal function and comfort. The "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front adds an unmistakable finishing touch that will not go unnoticed.
- Backpack from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon with faux suede base
- Front pocket with two-way zipper closure
- Front with two-way zipper closure
- Sider buckle straps to adjust expansion
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between March 1st and June 14th, 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after June 15th. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162