- Part of the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, this bomber jacket showcases graphic details inspired by one of the most famous Kool & the Gang album covers. Crafted in down filled satin with a diamond motif lining, the Han showcases rib-knit trim with varsity-style contrast color stripes, side pockets and a logo on the sleeve pocket. The patch embroidered on the chest with a double Moncler FRAGMENT® logo and an oversized "Kool & the Gang" FRAGMENT® logo graphic on the back add an unmistakable personalized touch to this modern twist on a classic.
- Bomber jacket from the FRAGMENT® collection in collaboration with Kool & the Gang
- Crafted in satin
- Down filled
- Diamond quilted lining
- Striped rib-knit collar, cuffs and bottom band
- Front with metal zipper closure
- Side pockets with snap closures
- Left sleeve pocket with zipper closure and jacquard Moncler FRAGMENT® logos label
- Embroidered Moncler FRAGMENT® logos chest patch
- Oversized embroidered "Kool & the Gang" FRAGMENT® graphic on back
- Long length
- Kool & The Gang Courtesy of Universal Music Enterprises
- The male model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 64% Viscose / Rayon, 36% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Viscose / Rayon; Ribs: 100% Cotton
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between March 1st and June 14th, 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after June 15th. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162