- Part of the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, this tote bag is ideal for the outdoors, moving around the city and for weekend getaways. Crafted in nylon with a faux suede base, this style is characterized by a versatile, functional design with different length double handles and a trolley strap, making transport effortless. The "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front adds an unmistakable finishing touch that will not go unnoticed.
- Tote from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon with faux suede base
- Flat pocket on front
- Double handles of different lengths and trolley strap
- Top trimmed with "Moncler Frgmt" lettering ribbon
- "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on side
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between March 1st and June 14th, 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after June 15th. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162