- Versatility and technical features are the attributes of the Montegenevre jacket, designed by Moncler to wear all winter. The lines of this iconic outerwear piece are enriched with details such as pockets, a drawcord and a detachable hood, which make it the must-have jacket for a cosmopolitan spirit always searching for something new.
- Down quilted lightweight flannel jacket
- Snap-off detachable hood
- Die-cast zipper front closure
- Die-cast zipper front pockets
- Snap-flap patch pocket on sleeve
- Coil zipper interior pocket
- Elastic drawcord hood and hem
- Felt Moncler logo
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Virgin wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Due to recent events, we kindly ask you to please defer the return of your purchases.
We have extended our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, so you have more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchase.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162