- Those in search of an everyday men’s jacket that combines extreme lightness and high-performance will find the Kander to be a must-have piece. The boudin quilting is made using a “box construction” technique, maximizing the thermal properties of the down fill without affecting the weight of the garment, ideal to face every moment of the winter with Moncler’s unbeatable quality.
- "Performance & Style" long jacket crafted in water-repellent 2-layer stretch poplin with a technical membrane that guarantees elevated water repellency and breathability
- Stretch nylon lining
- Down quilted
- Adjustable tuckaway hood with elastic drawcord that can be inserted into the collar
- Heat seal taped seams and bonded boudin quilting without topstitching, guaranteeing greater water repellency
- Two-way waterproof zipper center closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Adjustable hem with interior drawcord
- Detachable patch with Moncler lettering, executed with technical embossing on the front yoke
- Tricolor Moncler logo on the left sleeve, Moncler graphics on the bottom and logo zipper stop
- Short length
LINING: 84% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 84% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Fully taped seams
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162