- Moncler’s iconic down jacket comes in a BIO-based and carbon neutral version. The fabric and accessories (zippers, buttons) that make up the jacket are of vegetable origin (castor beans) while the other components (down, wool, cotton) are of natural origin, an expression of Moncler’s continuous attention to the environment without sacrificing the garment’s quality and technicality. All the components are completely recyclable. The down jacket is carbon neutral, meaning that the CO₂ emissions generated during its life cycle are entirely offset through REDD+ certified projects focused on preserving the Amazon rainforest.
- BIO-based nylon fabric and downbag
- BIO-based zipper and buttons front closure
- Pockets with BIO-based zipper closures
- Chest pocket with BIO-based button closure
- Wool cuffs
- Down certified DIST (dist.moncler.com)
- Wool "BIO" patch
- The hang tags are made from Shiro Alga Carta created through the combination of FSC fibers and algae.
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool
BIO-based TechnologyThis is a BIO-based jacket. Thanks to BIO-based technology the fabrics and accessories are plant-based (castor beans). The other components are of natural origin. All materials come from renewable sources and are completely recyclable, guaranteeing the best use of resources.
& Comfort fit
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162