It is enough to wear the Venant jacket by Moncler 1952, collection no. 2 of the Moncler Genius project, to make one think of mountaintop ski resorts and bring to the city all of the most unique elements of skiwear. An outerwear piece with a pop attitude, enriched with high-tech details that perform like a champion and the marvel of those always gazing at the highest peaks.
- Product details
- Down quilted nylon laqué jacket
- Attached hood with aglet-ended drawcord
- Die-cast zipper front closure
- Die-cast zipper gusset opening on hood funnel collar
- Die-cast zipper front pockets
- Coil zipper interior pocket
- Resin tricolor hood drawcord aglets and pocket zipper pulls
- Oversized contrast color felt Moncler logo
- Short length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.