- Being innovative without ever forgetting its own history is one of the things that Moncler does best. For the Jehan, from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, the starting point is the iconic blue, white and red colors, reinterpreted by the famous digital artist Hey Reilly in an allover print with a distinctly contemporary character that alternates hearts, stars and trees. Almost reminiscent of the emojis used on social networks.
- Down filled lightweight allover print cotton jacket
- Nylon laqué contrast lining
- Die-cast zipper front and pockets closures
- Coil zipper detachable sleeves
- Medium felt Moncler logo
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162