We travel, we often leave unexpectedly. Today, function is a necessity on any kind of path, from the city streets to arduous country roads. Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara, collection no. 7 of the Moncler Genius project, designs the Koch, a jacket in black technical fabric with the spirit of a must-have piece.
- Product details
- Nylon rainwear fabric jacket
- Down quilted
- Metal zipper and concealed buttons closure
- Metal zipper front pockets Chest flap patch pocket with snap and coated zipper with lasered Moncler FRAGMENT® lettering
- Tuckaway drawcord hood
- Toggle and hook-and-loop cuffs Tricolor toggle collar closure
- Embroidered collection code on storm placket and sleeve Backstage lettering printed on back Tricolor Moncler FRAGMENT® label at bottom back
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not iron decorations; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Orders placed and delivered between December 3th and 17th can be exceptionally returned until January 7th. Orders delivered after December 17th follow the ordinary return policy of 20 days.