- This special version of the Tippi, a women’s coat from the 0 Moncler Richard Quinn line, collection n°0 of the Moncler Genius project, is enriched with a print created specifically for the Genius Building presentation. Richard Quinn’s maximalist approach is expressed to the fullest, creating outerwear that pairs Moncler’s iconic nylon laqué with a “Paisley” pattern and a zebra print lining to balance the look. The slightly loose fit, which pays tribute to silhouettes from the Sixties, completes the look and adds a touch of femininity.
- Nylon laqué coat with Paisley print
- Zebra printed nylon lining
- Down filled with boudin quilting
- Slightly loose fit
- Attached hood with adjustable aglet-ended elastic drawcord and metal logo toggle
- Two-way metal zipper and painted logo snaps front closures
- Front flap pockets with painted snap closures
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with painted snap closures
- High frequency Daisy logo on the left sleeve with topstitching around the perimeter
- Long length
- Moncler Genius special style
- The model wears size 1
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyester; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Orders placed and delivered between December 2nd and 17th can be exceptionally returned until January 7th. Orders delivered after December 17th follow the ordinary return policy of 20 days.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162