- The Anthemy jacket is a fusion of the Moncler aesthetic, high-performance details and the distinctive elements of the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project. This style is crafted in nylon laqué and features a stand collar with detachable hood, rib-knit cuffs, zipper hand pockets and a chest patch pocket. The down quilting guarantees warmth and protection, while the front two-way zipper and snap storm placket closure allows the fit to be adjusted. An unmistakable personalized touch is provided by the collection’s graphic patch and label.
- Moncler offers you the possibility of customizing your name in the down jacket from the collection n° 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line of the Moncler Genius project. This service is free and is only available in select boutiques. Contact our Client Service to receive additional information and to identify the store closest to you. The request to return a customized item is available only in store, within the timeframe set by the Online Return Policy. Non-customized items can be returned according to the normal Online Return Policy.
- Down jacket from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon laqué
- Down quilted
- Contrast nylon laqué lining
- Detachable hood
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Front with two-way zipper covered by storm placket with Moncler logo snaps closure
- Side pockets with zipper closures
- Chest flap patch pocket with Moncler logo snap closure
- Collection code on sleeve
- Removable jacquard Moncler logo chest label with FRAGMENT® logo on Dymo® ribbon
- PVC Moncler FRAGMENT® mountains and lightning bolts logo patch on sleeve
- Long length
- The male model wears size 3
- Colors made exclusively for moncler.com
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Polyester
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between March 1st and June 14th, 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after June 15th. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162