- This Trient jacket for men branded 2 Moncler 1952, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, draws inspiration from the kimono’s timeless perfection, enhancing it with the brand’s signature high-tech touch. The result is the perfect fusion of design and substance.
- Down filled jacket with extra wide boudin quilting for men
- Tonal nylon laqué lining and hood
- Front kimono-style closure with topstitching on tape of metal zipper
- Pockets with metal zipper closure and zipper pull with tricolor detail
- Gusset patch chest pocket with flap, snap closure and tricolor detail
- Unquilted hood with tonal herringbone ribbon drawcord, detachable with zipper closure
- Cased elastic cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Tricolor nylon loop detail below the patch pocket
- Pocket zipper pulls with tonal technical cord with matching beads and tricolor detail
- Medium length
- Medium tonal felt Moncler logo
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162