Sophisticated references and subtle military influences in a jacket designed with tailoring skill. The cutting-edge construction of the Hamamellis jacket is created out of Moncler's technical research, producing an urban yet feminine piece with a waist-cinching belt. Casual or chic, if worn with the sophisticated fur inset on the hood.
- Product details
- Compact cloth parka convertible into a cloak with detachable interior, down padding and wave quilting
- Fixed hood
- Front fastening with ruthenium metal zip and concealed press-studs
- Grosgrain belt with ruthenium finish roll buckle
- Sides open with ruthenium finish metal zip
- Double pocket with flap and ruthenium finish press-studs
- Grosgrain trim on bottom hem and cuffs
- Front fastening with ruthenium metal zip
- Double pocket with ruthenium metal zip
- Tone-on-tone flag label on left side
- Below the knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionHOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 70% Virgin wool, 25% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Cashmere
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.