Our purpose is to guarantee your full satisfaction. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right to cancel your purchase and return purchased products. You must inform the Vendor of your decision to cancel and can do so by: (a) using the online return form available on the website (the “Return Form”); or (b) Contacting us within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date on which you received the purchased product (or for purchases of multiple products, the date of which you received the last product) from store.moncler.com, or, if the “Pick up in boutique” (if available) option was selected at the time of purchase, from the date of pick-up of the order at the boutique.
Returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify the Vendor of your decision to cancel. The products may be returned by dispatching the package through the shipping agent indicated by the Vendor (UPS), or through another shipping agent or postage method. We also invite you to complete the Return Form* available on the web site in the Customer Care area, in order for us to provide you with a Return Number.
Alternatively, you can also decide to return products directly to one of the Moncler boutiques listed on store.moncler.com.
Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- except in the case of a return via delivery of products to one of the Moncler boutiques, the online Return Form* must be sent directly online through store.moncler.com, or through another declaration which explicitly states your decision to return the products, which must be properly completed and sent to the Vendor within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the products or, if at the time of purchase you selected the "Pick up in boutique" option, by the date of pick-up at the point of sale;
- the products must not have been used, worn or washed;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products, along with the disposable seal, which constitutes an integral part of the item;
- the returned products must be in their original packaging;
- the returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract or, when you choose to return the products, bringing them directly to a Moncler boutique, they must be delivered to the client advisor within fourteen (14) days of the date when the merchandise was received;
- the products must not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be charged for the return shipping cost, unless the Vendor expressly exempt you from these costs at the time of purchase, and on the subsequent condition that you use the shipping agent indicated in the Return Form. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the online Return Form, you will not have to directly take care of the return shipping costs, which are at your expense. In this case, the Vendor will pay the return shipping costs for you and will withhold a flat fee as payment for the return shipping. The fee will correspond to the original cost of shipping for the order. If an alternative courier is used for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense.
In case you decide to return products directly to a Moncler boutique you do not need to fill out the online return form. Instead, give the client advisor the products, the original packaging, the pre-printed label and the delivery note within twenty (14) days of receiving the products.
The client advisor will check that the products still have their tags attached and do not have any defects that make them unusable. If defects are found during a preliminary check, the client advisor will not be able to accept the products and will ask you to contact YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Customer Service directly. If no defects are found during this check, the client advisor will fill out the return form, take the products, place them in their original packaging and affix the pre-printed label to it so that the items can be returned to the Seller.
It is understood that the client advisor only conducts a preliminary check on the products and that dropping off products in the store does not imply that the return has been accepted by the Seller. Once they have received the products at their warehouse, the Seller will check that the products comply with the terms and conditions indicated in the previous paragraph. They will then inform you by email if the return is accepted.
Without prejudice to the return acceptance terms above, if you paid cash on delivery for the order and wish to receive a refund directly into your bank account, you must bring your IBAN to the store with you so that the client advisor can update your details accordingly.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the conditions indicated in letters a), e) and f) of the previous paragraph. In this case, you may choose to have the purchased products redelivered to you at your expense. If you refuse the above delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products. You will also be contacted if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions indicated in letters b), c) and d) of the preceding paragraph. In this case, you may choose to accept a decrease in the refund, of which you will be informed, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or to have the purchased products redelivered to you at your expense. Should you refuse this delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount indicated for the decrease in refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
Please note that any duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded.
Refund Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted, or, if a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, you will receive an email informing you of the amount being deducted from the refund. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card), the refund procedure will start within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal (where available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment in cash upon delivery: the refund is issued to the checking account you have indicated, therefore the refund time is dependent on you correctly entering the data; normally the credit occurs within fourteen (14) days.
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
As advised by the Vendor, returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the pre-printed label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. If you use UPS, the Vendor will be paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: www.ups.com) to organise pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier than the one provided by the Vendor, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and you will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
These Conditions for exercising the withdrawal right, which form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, are regulated by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 on the Consumer Code in Chapter I “Consumer rights in contracts”.
* Download and complete the paper Return Form to exercise your right to return.