- Moncler’s iconic down jacket comes in a BIO-based and carbon neutral version. The fabric and accessories (zippers, buttons) that make up the jacket are of vegetable origin (castor beans) while the other components (down, wool, cotton) are of natural origin, an expression of Moncler’s continuous attention to the environment without sacrificing the garment’s quality and technicality. All the components are completely recyclable. The down jacket is carbon neutral, meaning that the CO₂ emissions generated during its life cycle are entirely offset through REDD+ certified projects focused on preserving the Amazon rainforest.
- BIO-based nylon fabric and downbag
- BIO-based zipper and buttons front closure
- Pockets with BIO-based zipper closures
- Chest pocket with BIO-based button closure
- Wool cuffs
- Down certified DIST (dist.moncler.com)
- Wool "BIO" patch
- The hang tags are made from Shiro Alga Carta created through the combination of FSC fibers and algae.
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool
BIO-based TechnologyThis is a BIO-based down jacket. Thanks to BIO-based technology the fabrics and accessories are all of vegetable origin (castor beans). The other components are of natural origin. All the materials come from renewable sources and are totally recyclable in order to guarantee the best use of resources.
& Comfort fit
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000