- The Limmat men’s jacket features Moncler’s traditional boudin quilting in a new wave version which follows the “Moncler Grenoble waves” writing that covers the entire piece. Crafted in ripstop nylon with a breathable waterproof membrane and nylon laqué lining and hood, this style is the reinterpretation of a timeless winter classic.
- "Performance & Style" short jacket crafted in ripstop nylon Moncler Grenoble print with wave design, fused with a breathable waterproof membrane
- Nylon laqué lining
- Down quilted
- Nylon laqué attached hood adjustable with elastic drawcord
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Lift pass pocket with zipper closure on left sleeve
- Interior media pocket
- Powder skirt with non-slip elastic
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem
- Elasticated brushed jersey cuff with thumb-loop
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Internal Pockets Equipped With Mobile Holder
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000