- Unexpected textile combinations are delivered in the Guada, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project. Crafted in wool tweed with nylon technical details, this outerwear is ready to impress thanks to the perfectly balanced play of contrasts that fuses sophistication and a contemporary flavour to create a new metropolitan hybrid.
- Lightweight wool tweed jacket
- Compact nylon collar, back yoke and sleeves detail
- Down filled
- Raw washed cotton canvas lining
- Front with domed self-covered button closure
- Collar with metal button closure
- 4-hole polyester inner-button on interior
- Pockets with concealed zipper closures
- Nylon twill ribbon trim on the wool tweed
- Medium length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon on outside of back of neck
BODY LINING: 100% Cotton; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 28% Acrylic, 28% Wool, 23% Cotton, 14% Polyamide / Nylon, 6% Mohair, 1% Other fibres
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000