- Garment dyed cotton and nylon are showcased in these Bermuda shorts by 2 Moncler 1952, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project. A design reminiscent of technical gear redefines the boundaries of casualwear, delivered in a style that steps into the spotlight to mark new territory in fashion.
- Cotton Bermuda shorts with garment dyed nylon insert
- Side welt pockets with metal zipper closures and tonal zipper pulls with resin aglets
- Welt back pocket
- Back yoke with nylon insert
- Front pocket with snap closure
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcord with tonal resin aglets
- Tricolour detail on the interior
- Small tonal Moncler logo
- The model wears size 50
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000