- Part of the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, this tote bag is ideal for the outdoors, moving around the city and for weekend getaways. Crafted in nylon with a faux suede base, this style is characterised by a versatile, functional design with different length double handles and a trolley strap, making transport effortless. The "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front adds an unmistakable finishing touch that will not go unnoticed.
- Tote from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon with faux suede base
- Flat pocket on front
- Double handles of different lengths and trolley strap
- Top trimmed with "Moncler Frgmt" lettering ribbon
- "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on side
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000