- Versatility and technical features are the attributes of the Montegenevre jacket, designed by Moncler to wear all winter. The lines of this iconic outerwear piece are enriched with details such as pockets, a drawcord and a detachable hood, which make it the must-have jacket for a cosmopolitan spirit always searching for something new.
- Jacket in lightweight carded flannel lined in nylon with down padding
- Detachable hood with enamelled tone-on-tone press-studs
- Front die-cast zip fastening
- Pocket on left sleeve with enamelled tone-on-tone press-studs
- Elastic drawstring in the hood and bottom hem
- Cloth Moncler badge on left sleeve
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000