With the Valberg jacket, Moncler 1952, collection no. 2 of the Moncler Genius project, reinvents the parka with an urban flair, enriching it with high-tech details taken from the world of mountain climbing and the most iconic elements of brand. A pop inspired metropolitan piece with the personality of a leader, able to stand out in every occasion of city life.
- Product details
- Down filled wool-blend felt parka
- Nylon laqué detail on hood
- Tuckaway hood at metal zipper and snaps
- Metal zipper front closure
- Welt front pockets
- Button patch front pockets
- Metal zipper left chest pocket with technical Moncler embroidered ribbon
- Adjustable hood with mount climbing inspired elastic drawcord
- Oversized black felt Moncler logo
- Knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.