Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli, collection no. 1 of the Moncler Genius project, is the collaboration between the Italian designer’s creative genius and Moncler’s tailored sensibility. The Isadora jacket pairs laqué fabric and a soft down filled core to come up with the purest essence of quilted outerwear. A perfect harmony of sportswear and Haute couture to wear as a dress, signed by the brand with a raised effect logo.
- Product details
- Down filled nylon laqué jacket with slightly flared lines with 10 cm high boudin quilting
- Contrast colour self-lining
- Die-cast zipper front closure
- Attached hood with metal toggle drawcord
- Nylon technique powder skirt matching the lining with elastic hem and zipper along the front closure
- Die-cast zipper welt pockets
- Raised tonal oversized Moncler logo on left sleeve, using a high frequency technique
- Floor length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.