- Creativity runs wild in the Gollinger men’s jacket from the 3 Moncler Grenoble line, collection n°3 of the Moncler Genius project, revitalizing technical alpine gear with an extra dose of contagious fun. Crafted in a nylon technique “Star” print, this outerwear is rich in high-tech features that guarantee both expressive freedom and unsurpassed technical performance.
- "Genius Performance & Style" jacket crafted in nylon technique "Stars and Moons" print and 2-layer stretch polyester canvas.
- 2-layer stretch polyester canvas sleeve patches, pockets and hood
- Nylon lining
- Down filled
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Hood with heat-seal taped seams
- Centre front oversized zipper closure with magnetic connection
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Mesh lift pass pocket inserted on the inside of the left front pocket
- Interior media pockets
- Adjustable interior drawcord waist and elastic trimmed hem
- Moncler zipper cover
- Elasticated brushed jersey wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Detachable patch with Moncler logo embroidered on the left sleeve
- Short length
- The model wears size 3
BODY LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.