This jacket in shiny nylon by Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara, collection no. 7 of the Moncler Genius project, nods to the trendy youngsters of the 80’s. The rounded shape is detailed in ultra lightweight materials, perfect to be worn anytime in the city.
- Product details
- Nylon laqué jacket
- Down quilted
- Detachable hood
- Tonal die-cast zipper closure
- Elastic drawcord hood and hem
- Tonal die-cast zipper pockets
- Printed nylon lining
- Tonal embroidered Moncler logo and collection code printed on left sleeve
- Special tonal embossed lettering on the front and a graphic embossing with white eco-leather on the back
- Tricolour Moncler FRAGMENT® label at bottom back
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BODY LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.