- The collection’s recurring acronym enlivens the Raptor, a men’s jacket from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project, that counts on the vintage NEWS - North, East, West, South graphic to declare its source of inspiration. The result is a contemporary bomber jacket, ready to thrown into the urban jungle without ever going unnoticed.
- Reversible military satin bomber jacket with nylon laqué interior
- Down filled
- Checkered rib-knit collar and cuffs; solid rib-knit bottom band
- Metal zipper closure
- Hand pockets with metal snap closures
- Vintage "NEWS" graphic on the back and embroidered collection "code" on the left sleeve Moncler FRAGMENT® removable lenticular patch, rectangular patch and pins on the chest
- Medium length
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; Ribs: 100% Virgin wool
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000