- This women’s knit cardigan meets Moncler’s world of “Après-Ski” in a unique version of a winter classic: two-tone stretch 2-ply wool yarn is combined with nylon technique to add character and guarantee high-performance, showing the importance of textile design at its best.
- "Après Ski" women’s top crafted in two-tone two-ply yarn, nylon exterior, seven-gauge stretch wool collar and front, and eighteen-gauge back and sleeves
- Cardigan with two-tone nylon technique underarms and sides
- Contrast colour two-way die-cast zipper front closure with double-sided nylon technique welts
- Pockets with contrast colour die-cast zipper closures with double-sided nylon technique welts and silicone zipper garages
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 48% Polyamide / Nylon, 48% Wool, 3% Polyester, 1% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000