About Lined jumper
- A knit cardigan for women becomes precious if designed by Moncler. The result is a piece that uniquely combines mohair and wool mouliné yarn with down filled nylon laqué to create a new idea of soft and luxurious clothing for the winter.
- "Après Ski" women’s short jacket crafted in five-gauge half English Rib knit mohair and wool mouliné yarn
- Cardigan with down quilted nylon laqué front and back yoke
- Fold-over wide collar crafted in three-gauge half English Rib knit mohair and wool mouliné yarn
- Five-gauge 1x1 rib-knit mohair and wool mouliné yarn cuffs and bottom band
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with double-sided nylon technique welts
- Slash pockets
- Regular fit with dropped shoulders
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; YOKE: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; FRONT: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 30% Mohair, 27% Polyamide / Nylon, 23% Wool, 20% Acrylic
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000