About PADDED CARDIGAN
- This jacket is the perfect Après-Ski piece, showcasing elegant, versatile lines enriched with Moncler Grenoble’s signature high-performance details. Crafted of recycled Polartec® 100 Series fleece with a YKK® zipper made of recycled NATULON®, this style represents a love for the environment and a conscious use of responsible resources. Made with contrast colour Econyl® thread nylon, the collar and yoke help to create a graphic look.
- "Après-Ski" jacket for men
- Crafted in Polartec® 100 Series recycled fleece
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- Econyl® thread nylon collar and yoke
- Dropped shoulder wide sleeves with adjustable cased elastic cuffs
- Front with recycled YKK® NATULON® two-way zipper closure and logo zipper pull
- Side pockets with recycled YKK® NATULON® zipper closures with logo zipper pulls
- "Recycled" label on back
- Stretch jersey cuffs with thumb-loops
- Regular fit
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping. If you place your order by 4.30 pm CET Next Day Delivery is available: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, you can let our staff take care of your order. Visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000