- “North, East, West, South” establishes the acronym NEWS which enriches the Falcon, a men’s jacket from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project. The collection’s vintage military inspiration shows its whimsical side, inviting the contemporary man in search of new visual stimulation to become part of the Fujiwara team, decoding the encrypted message of a designer who keeps his creative flame always burning.
- Military satin jacket
- Down quilted
- Detachable hood with elastic drawcord
- Tonal knit cuffs
- Zipper and exposed metal snaps front closures
- Side pockets with metal zipper closures
- Nylon lining with allover Moncler FRAGMENT® logo print
- Vintage "NEWS" graphic on the back and embroidered Moncler FRAGMENT® collection "code" on the left sleeve Logo NameTag transfer on the left sleeve. Jacquard Moncler logo label on the back
- Medium length
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; FRONT LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BACK LINING: 100% Polyester; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000