- Technical faille is crafted in the Gloster, a men’s jacket from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project. The collection’s military flavour is presented in a whimsical way with the silicone patch on the chest with “Team Positive Force” graphic. Contrast white lining and the Moncler FRAGMENT® macro-logo embroidered on the back complete the look.
- Technical faille jacket
- Contrast colour white lining
- Hood with Moncler FRAGMENT® logo drawcord
- Tonal knit cuffs
- Contrast die-cast zipper and metal snaps front closures
- Hand patch pockets with snap closures and chest pocket with contrast colour zipper
- Silicone chest patch "Team Positive Force" graphic on the pocket flap
- Oversized embroidered Moncler FRAGMENT® logo on the back
- Medium length
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton; Ribs: 100% Virgin wool
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000