- The Tornado men’s jacket is the perfect expression of vintage military styling. A piece from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project, that originally reinterprets the cornerstones of outerwear, pairing technical fabrics with Fujiwara’s utilitarian taste. The look is enriched with graphics that bring to mind a landing strip, the theme that characterises the collection, and the NEWS - North, East, West, South acronym on the back.
- Military satin parka
- Down filled
- Knit cuffs with checkered interior
- Metal zipper and storm placket with 4-hole button closures
- Chest welt pockets, hand flap pockets with metal buttons closures Sleeve pocket with exposed zipper closure
- Hood drawcord with Moncler FRAGMENT® graphic on the right end; drawcord waist
- Vintage "NEWS" graphic on the back and embroidered collection "code" on the left sleeve
- Long length
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Ribs: 100% Virgin wool
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000