- The Alsek is an “Après-Ski” vest that Moncler dedicates to men who love high-tech fabrics and care about the environment. This piece is crafted with nylon, a Moncler style that fuses Japanese textile engineering and design in a garment that is highly breathable and waterproof, assured to give great satisfaction to the most demanding outdoorsmen.
- "Après Ski" men’s vest crafted in a mix of recycled Japanese materials: recycled pre-consumer nylon fabrics (made from production waste), fused with a technical membrane that guarantees water repellency and breathability
- The membrane is made using an eco-sustainable process where natural materials are used which guarantee a product that is 50% recycled
- Back yoke crafted in recycled post-consumer polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Nylon laqué lining
- Padding made of recycled polyester wadding that comes from recycled plastic bottles, a GRS Global Recycled Standard certified product
- Waterproof centre zipper polo-style closure
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Sides with two-way waterproof zipper closures and logo zipper pulls
- Padded zipper cover
- Hook and loop patch with Moncler/Grenoble graphics executed with technical heat embossing on bottom front of garment
- Tricolour Moncler logo on back yoke
- Silicone "Recycled" label on bottom of back
- Short length
- Slim fit
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 86% Polyamide / Nylon, 14% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000