- Giving up isn’t an option on the slopes, even in the most extreme of situations. And Blanche has no intention of doing so. The sole offers the strength of a professional climber, whilst the combination of technical waterproof materials allows it to always perform to its best potential. This shoe is also embellished with the colours of the French flag, which only the most daring of climbers have managed to hoist on the most impregnable of peaks.
- Iconic water resistant hiking boot in cowhide and velvet
- Three-layer sole: hand-sewn leather welt; French flag inspired micro insert; anti-slip Vibram rubber
- Metal hooks in pale galvanised gold
- Small tricolour rooster in PVC
- Tricolour hiking laces
- Strobel construction
SOLE: 100% Elastodiene
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.