- The Cosna is the “High-Performance” version of a women’s jacket: Moncler makes use of a shell, crafted in water-repellent stretch nylon fused with contrast jersey on the inside, that shapes the figure with deliberately oversized proportions. A lightweight piece able to guarantee optimal thermal insulation for top performance in any weather conditions.
- "High Performance" shell crafted in water repellent double 3-layer stretch nylon fabric with a technical membrane that guarantees elevated water repellency and breathability
- Lightweight and unlined with optimal thermal insulation
- Completely water-repellent garment thanks to the fully taped seams and waterproof zipper closures with small double-sided welts on the front, collar and pockets
- Tall collar to guarantee protection from the wind with waterproof zipper closure and double-sided technical fabric welts from which a tuckaway hood emerges
- Tuckaway hood that emerges from the collar, crafted in nylon technique with heat seal taped seams and an aglet-ended drawcord
- Soft proportions with dropped shoulders and a double-sided technical fabric waist belt with logo slider buckle
- Two-way waterproof zipper front closure with double-sided technical fabric welts
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures and laser cut flaps with lasered Moncler lettering
- Cased elastic cuffs
- Black silicone Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 58% Polyamide / Nylon, 33% Polyester, 9% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment designed for intensive sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Good Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
WindproofWind-resistance factor 5.0 out of 5
WaterproofWater-repellency factor 3.0 out of 5
InsulationInsulation factor 0.0 out of 5
BreathableBreathability factor 4.0 out of 5
LightweightLightweight factor 3.5 out of 5
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.