- With the Servieres, Moncler fully expresses its love for references. A reinterpretation of a historic ski jacket with a detachable patch that reproduces an original graphic from 1957, this outerwear piece combines nylon laqué with a nylon skier print which brings to mind the graphics from the 1968 Winter Olympic Games in Grenoble.
- Down quilted nylon skiers print jacket
- Nylon laqué band on chest with removable Moncler embroidered patch
- Coil zipper front closure
- Pockets with snap closures
- Felt Moncler logo
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.