The Viardot has what it takes to become a star of the urban wardrobe. Moncler 1952, collection nº2 of the Moncler Genius project, brings its pop flavour to everyday life by updating traditional pieces with a modern flair. A practical piece to change looks in an instant, perfect for those always on the go who live the excitement of the city to the fullest.
- Product details
- Technical cotton jacket
- Attached hood
- Die-cast zipper front closure and concealed snap storm placket
- Die-cast zipper front welt pockets
- Centre snap-flap front pocket
- Die-cast zipper hand pockets with climbing rope knot zipper pulls
- Snap-flap patch side pockets
- Concealed zipper interior pocket
- Climbing rope drawcord hood
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Oversized black felt Moncler logo
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.