A reinterpretation from Moncler’s archive with an injection of feminine boldness without leaving aside the blue tones. The Benitoite passes with flying colours, combining ultra-soft fabrics with the iconic horizontal boudin quilting and the graphic detail on the belt that sculpts the waist. The brand has designed this work of art with the three colours of the French flag, played as a graphic detail on the cuffs.
- Product details
- Down quilted Longue Saison nylon short parka
- Fixed hood with ribbon drawcord emerging from two embroidered eyelets
- Palladium-tone die-cast zipper front closure with tricolour embroidered zipper pull
- Die-cast zipper double pocket
- Die-cast zipper sides
- Elastic belt with palladium-tone logo-etched buckle
- Gaiter cuffs and tricolour cotton ribbing
- Felt Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; Cuffs rib: 100% Cotton
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.