- Hand craftsmanship and design as a work of art. This is the concept behind the 6 Moncler Noir Kei Ninomiya line, collection n°6 of the Moncler Genius project. It also applies to basic garments like this sleeveless dress with a fitted bodice and a cut at the waist, where lasered micro-perforations create a diamond pattern. A slip adds volume to the skirt and completes the three-dimensional look.
- Technical poplin sleeveless dress with fitted bodice, cut at the waist and flared skirt
- Round neckline
- Lasered micro-perforations that create a diamond design
- Silk slip to wear under the garment
- Concealed zipper back closure
PART A: BASE FABRIC: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton;PART B: BASE FABRIC: 100% Silk
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000