The Gardena is a parka influenced by different styles and takes on their looks. The embroidery, quilting and nylon make for a versatile and stylish personality. Moncler Grenoble, collection n°3 of the Moncler Genius project, once again utilizes its skillful knack for mixing various fabrics and prints to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Product details
- "Genius Après Ski" short parka made in dyed low pile sheared lamb fur
- Down quilted
- Relaxed fit, but due to the nylon laqué belt with Moncler logo roller buckle, has the possibility to cinch at the waist
- Oversized hood lined in nylon technique with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Nylon technique cased elastic cuff adjustable with Moncler logo snaps
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Two-way die-cast zipper centre front closure
- Waterproof pockets covered by double-sided tape technical welts
- Down filled interior nylon double collar which guarantees optimal protection from the cold
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem
- Moncler logo label on left side
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; Embroidery: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 88% Polyamide / Nylon, 12% Elastane / Spandex
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Wash inside out; do not soak; Remove the belt before washing.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.