Athletic tailoring and mountaineering references. A jacket with hi-tech finishes, sewn with meticulous attention to detail. High-performance and versatile, it is equally suited for the mountain and the city, perfect for the winning attitude of a climbing champion.
- Product details
- Technical wool quilted jacket with down padding, hood and membrane
- Lightweight nylon inner collar printed with diagonal stripes
- Front and pockets feature zip with tricolour coating
- Double front pocket with flaps fastened by visible and customised metal press-studs
- Customised with cashmere Moncler Gamme Bleu rooster on the left sleeve
- Medium length
- Garment made in Italy
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 85% Polyester, 15% Virgin wool; LINING: 100% Cupro (cuprammonium rayon); PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BOTTOM: 100% Cotton
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.