- The Jau is the jacket for men from the collaboration between 2 Moncler 1952, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, and Fergus Purcell. References to the designer’s Pop design specialty are spread throughout the outerwear’s interior, starting with the graphics which pay tribute to the skater culture.
- Nylon Genius print hooded jacket
- Solid contrast nylon lining matching the colour of the Moncler logo
- Black coil zipper closure and details
- Cased elastic cuffs
- Hem and hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Short length
- Contrast medium monochromatic Moncler logo
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping. If you place your order by 4.30 pm CET Next Day Delivery is available: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000